Costs for House Painting in Woodbury, CT
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of house painting in Woodbury, but it will not get them an exact number. Woodbury house painting costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for house painting in Woodbury is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2020 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for house painting in the Litchfield county ranged from $4,181.00 to $7,387.00.
Estimates for house painting change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Woodbury house painting estimates from local professionals.
Woodbury House Painting Estimate Breakdown
- Average Woodbury hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $2.00 to $4.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Woodbury.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Woodbury House Painting Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Connecticut sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Woodbury law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $694.08-$867.60 to Woodbury house painting estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Woodbury area as well. Homeowners usually compare Woodbury house painting with House Painting around Southbury, CT, Waterbury, CT House Painting and Middlebury, CT House Painting in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: May 14, 2019