Costs for Hurricane Impact Windows in Immokalee, FL
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of hurricane impact windows in Immokalee, but it will not get them an exact number. Immokalee hurricane impact windows costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for hurricane impact windows in Immokalee is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for hurricane impact windows in the Collier county ranged from $1,739.00 to $2,288.00.
Estimates for hurricane impact windows change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Immokalee hurricane impact windows estimates from local professionals.
Immokalee Hurricane Impact Windows Estimate Breakdown
- Average Immokalee hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $347.00 to $457.00 per window.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Immokalee.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Immokalee Hurricane Impact Windows Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Florida sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Immokalee law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $241.56-$301.95 to Immokalee hurricane impact windows estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Immokalee area as well. Homeowners usually compare Immokalee hurricane impact windows with Hurricane Impact Windows around Fort Myers, FL, Estero, FL Hurricane Impact Windows and Lehigh Acres, FL Hurricane Impact Windows in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Mar 30, 2019