Costs for Hurricane Impact Windows in Lake Worth, FL
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of hurricane impact windows in Lake Worth, but it will not get them an exact number. Lake Worth hurricane impact windows costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for hurricane impact windows in Lake Worth is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for hurricane impact windows in the Palm Beach county ranged from $1,769.00 to $2,329.00.
Estimates for hurricane impact windows change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Lake Worth hurricane impact windows estimates from local professionals.
Lake Worth Hurricane Impact Windows Estimate Breakdown
- Average Lake Worth hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $353.00 to $465.00 per window.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Lake Worth.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Lake Worth Hurricane Impact Windows Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Florida sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Lake Worth law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $245.88-$307.35 to Lake Worth hurricane impact windows estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Lake Worth area as well. Homeowners usually compare Lake Worth hurricane impact windows with Hurricane Impact Windows around Belle Glade, FL, Hurricane Impact Windows near Boca Raton, FL and Hurricane Impact Windows around Boynton Beach, FL in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Jun 21, 2019