Costs for Hurricane Impact Windows in Philadelphia, PA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of hurricane impact windows in Philadelphia, but it will not get them an exact number. Philadelphia hurricane impact windows costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for hurricane impact windows in Philadelphia is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for hurricane impact windows in the Philadelphia county ranged from $1,720.00 to $2,326.00.
Estimates for hurricane impact windows change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Philadelphia hurricane impact windows estimates from local professionals.
Philadelphia Hurricane Impact Windows Estimate Breakdown
- Average Philadelphia hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $344.00 to $465.00 per window.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Philadelphia.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Philadelphia Hurricane Impact Windows Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Pennsylvania sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Philadelphia law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $242.76-$303.45 to Philadelphia hurricane impact windows estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Philadelphia area as well. Homeowners usually compare Philadelphia hurricane impact windows with Hurricane Impact Windows in Audubon, NJ, Hurricane Impact Windows around Barrington, NJ and Hurricane Impact Windows around Bellmawr, NJ in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Jun 15, 2019