Costs for Impact Windows and Doors in Bonney Lake, WA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of impact windows and doors in Bonney Lake, but it will not get them an exact number. Bonney Lake impact windows and doors costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for impact windows and doors in Bonney Lake is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2022 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for impact windows and doors in the Pierce county ranged from $1,843.00 to $2,489.00.
Estimates for impact windows and doors change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Bonney Lake impact windows and doors estimates from local professionals.
Bonney Lake Impact Windows and Doors Estimate Breakdown
- Average Bonney Lake hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $368.00 to $497.00 per window.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Bonney Lake.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Bonney Lake Impact Windows and Doors Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Washington sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Bonney Lake law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $259.92-$324.90 to Bonney Lake impact windows and doors estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Bonney Lake area as well. Homeowners usually compare Bonney Lake impact windows and doors with Auburn, WA Impact Windows and Doors, Impact Windows and Doors near Pacific, WA and Impact Windows and Doors near Sumner, WA in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Oct 14, 2021