Costs for Insulation in Lilburn, GA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of insulation in Lilburn, but it will not get them an exact number. Lilburn insulation costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for insulation in Lilburn is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2022 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for insulation in the Gwinnett county ranged from $2,231.00 to $2,780.00.
Estimates for insulation change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Lilburn insulation estimates from local professionals.
Lilburn Insulation Estimate Breakdown
- Average Lilburn hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $1.00 to $2.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Lilburn.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Lilburn Insulation Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Georgia sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Lilburn law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $300.60-$375.75 to Lilburn insulation estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Lilburn area as well. Homeowners usually compare Lilburn insulation with Clarkston, GA Insulation, Insulation in Snellville, GA and Lawrenceville, GA Insulation in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: May 16, 2022