Costs for Interior Painters in Bath, MI
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of interior painters in Bath, but it will not get them an exact number. Bath interior painters costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for interior painters in Bath is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for interior painters in the Clinton county ranged from $5,079.00 to $9,221.00.
Estimates for interior painters change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Bath interior painters estimates from local professionals.
Bath Interior Painters Estimate Breakdown
- Average Bath hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $4.00 to $7.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Bath.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Bath Interior Painters Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Michigan sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Bath law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $858.00-$1,072.50 to Bath interior painters estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Bath area as well. Homeowners usually compare Bath interior painters with Interior Painters in East Lansing, MI, Haslett, MI Interior Painters and Interior Painters in Lansing, MI in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Aug 30, 2018