Costs for Interior Painters in Philadelphia, PA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of interior painters in Philadelphia, but it will not get them an exact number. Philadelphia interior painters costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for interior painters in Philadelphia is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for interior painters in the Philadelphia county ranged from $5,762.00 to $10,532.00.
Estimates for interior painters change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Philadelphia interior painters estimates from local professionals.
Philadelphia Interior Painters Estimate Breakdown
- Average Philadelphia hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $4.00 to $8.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Philadelphia.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Philadelphia Interior Painters Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Pennsylvania sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Philadelphia law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $977.64-$1,222.05 to Philadelphia interior painters estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Philadelphia area as well. Homeowners usually compare Philadelphia interior painters with Audubon, NJ Interior Painters, Barrington, NJ Interior Painters and Interior Painters near Bellmawr, NJ in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Aug 30, 2018