Costs for Interior Painting in Auburn, AL
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of interior painting in Auburn, but it will not get them an exact number. Auburn interior painting costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for interior painting in Auburn is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2020 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for interior painting in the Lee county ranged from $4,556.00 to $8,093.00.
Estimates for interior painting change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Auburn interior painting estimates from local professionals.
Auburn Interior Painting Estimate Breakdown
- Average Auburn hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $3.00 to $6.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Auburn.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Auburn Interior Painting Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Alabama sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Auburn law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $758.88-$948.60 to Auburn interior painting estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Auburn area as well. Homeowners usually compare Auburn interior painting with Lanett, AL Interior Painting, Opelika, AL Interior Painting and Interior Painting near Phenix City, AL in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Jan 28, 2020