Costs for Interior Painting in Bristol, RI
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of interior painting in Bristol, but it will not get them an exact number. Bristol interior painting costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for interior painting in Bristol is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for interior painting in the Bristol county ranged from $5,370.00 to $9,744.00.
Estimates for interior painting change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Bristol interior painting estimates from local professionals.
Bristol Interior Painting Estimate Breakdown
- Average Bristol hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $4.00 to $8.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Bristol.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Bristol Interior Painting Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Rhode Island sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Bristol law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $906.84-$1,133.55 to Bristol interior painting estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Bristol area as well. Homeowners usually compare Bristol interior painting with Interior Painting around Fall River, MA, Somerset, MA Interior Painting and Swansea, MA Interior Painting in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Nov 19, 2018