Costs for Interior Painting in Dayton, KY
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of interior painting in Dayton, but it will not get them an exact number. Dayton interior painting costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for interior painting in Dayton is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2020 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for interior painting in the Campbell county ranged from $5,322.00 to $9,637.00.
Estimates for interior painting change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Dayton interior painting estimates from local professionals.
Dayton Interior Painting Estimate Breakdown
- Average Dayton hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $4.00 to $8.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Dayton.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Dayton Interior Painting Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Kentucky sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Dayton law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $897.48-$1,121.85 to Dayton interior painting estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Dayton area as well. Homeowners usually compare Dayton interior painting with Interior Painting around Bellevue, KY, Covington, KY Interior Painting and Interior Painting near Erlanger, KY in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Mar 21, 2020