Costs for Interior Painting in Sussex, WI
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of interior painting in Sussex, but it will not get them an exact number. Sussex interior painting costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for interior painting in Sussex is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for interior painting in the Waukesha county ranged from $4,997.00 to $9,046.00.
Estimates for interior painting change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Sussex interior painting estimates from local professionals.
Sussex Interior Painting Estimate Breakdown
- Average Sussex hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $4.00 to $7.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Sussex.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Sussex Interior Painting Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Wisconsin sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Sussex law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $842.52-$1,053.15 to Sussex interior painting estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Sussex area as well. Homeowners usually compare Sussex interior painting with Interior Painting in Brookfield, WI, Interior Painting near Elm Grove, WI and Germantown, WI Interior Painting in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Jun 20, 2019