Costs for Landscaping in Fort Lauderdale, FL
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of landscaping in Fort Lauderdale, but it will not get them an exact number. Fort Lauderdale landscaping costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for landscaping in Fort Lauderdale is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2020 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for landscaping in the Broward county ranged from $1,419.00 to $1,681.00.
Estimates for landscaping change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Fort Lauderdale landscaping estimates from local professionals.
Fort Lauderdale Landscaping Estimate Breakdown
- Average Fort Lauderdale hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $7.00 to $8.00 per linear foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Fort Lauderdale.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Fort Lauderdale Landscaping Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Florida sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Fort Lauderdale law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $186.00-$232.50 to Fort Lauderdale landscaping estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Fort Lauderdale area as well. Homeowners usually compare Fort Lauderdale landscaping with Landscaping in Hollywood, FL, Landscaping near Pompano Beach, FL and Landscaping near Plantation, FL in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Apr 15, 2020