Costs for Landscaping in Freedom, CA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of landscaping in Freedom, but it will not get them an exact number. Freedom landscaping costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for landscaping in Freedom is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for landscaping in the Santa Cruz county ranged from $1,503.00 to $1,778.00.
Estimates for landscaping change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Freedom landscaping estimates from local professionals.
Freedom Landscaping Estimate Breakdown
- Average Freedom hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $7.00 to $8.00 per linear foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Freedom.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Freedom Landscaping Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- California sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Freedom law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $196.80-$246.00 to Freedom landscaping estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Freedom area as well. Homeowners usually compare Freedom landscaping with Aptos, CA Landscaping, Capitola, CA Landscaping and Watsonville, CA Landscaping in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Apr 11, 2019