Costs for Landscaping in Rochester, NY
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of landscaping in Rochester, but it will not get them an exact number. Rochester landscaping costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for landscaping in Rochester is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2020 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for landscaping in the Monroe county ranged from $1,532.00 to $1,813.00.
Estimates for landscaping change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Rochester landscaping estimates from local professionals.
Rochester Landscaping Estimate Breakdown
- Average Rochester hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $7.00 to $9.00 per linear foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Rochester.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Rochester Landscaping Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- New York sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Rochester law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $200.64-$250.80 to Rochester landscaping estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Rochester area as well. Homeowners usually compare Rochester landscaping with Landscaping near East Rochester, NY, Landscaping around Fairport, NY and Landscaping in Henrietta, NY in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Jul 22, 2020