Costs for Little Houses in Prescott, AZ
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of little houses in Prescott, but it will not get them an exact number. Prescott little houses costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for little houses in Prescott is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2021 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for little houses in the Yavapai county ranged from $12,379.00 to $103,173.00.
Estimates for little houses change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Prescott little houses estimates from local professionals.
Prescott Little Houses Estimate Breakdown
- Average Prescott hourly labor costs.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Prescott.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Prescott Little Houses Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Arizona sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Prescott law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $6,058.80-$7,573.50 to Prescott little houses estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Prescott area as well. Homeowners usually compare Prescott little houses with Little Houses around Prescott Valley, AZ, Little Houses around Chino Valley, AZ and Little Houses near Cottonwood, AZ in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Feb 23, 2021