Costs for Marble Countertops in Scottsdale, AZ
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of marble countertops in Scottsdale, but it will not get them an exact number. Scottsdale marble countertops costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for marble countertops in Scottsdale is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for marble countertops in the Maricopa county ranged from $12,116.00 to $15,915.00.
Estimates for marble countertops change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Scottsdale marble countertops estimates from local professionals.
Scottsdale Marble Countertops Estimate Breakdown
- Average Scottsdale hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $60.00 to $79.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Scottsdale.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Scottsdale Marble Countertops Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Arizona sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Scottsdale law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $1,681.80-$2,102.25 to Scottsdale marble countertops estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Scottsdale area as well. Homeowners usually compare Scottsdale marble countertops with Marble Countertops in Paradise Valley, AZ, Fountain Hills, AZ Marble Countertops and Marble Countertops near Tempe, AZ in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Feb 20, 2019