Costs for Marble Slab in Hanford, CA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of marble slab in Hanford, but it will not get them an exact number. Hanford marble slab costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for marble slab in Hanford is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for marble slab in the Kings county ranged from $12,288.00 to $16,195.00.
Estimates for marble slab change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Hanford marble slab estimates from local professionals.
Hanford Marble Slab Estimate Breakdown
- Average Hanford hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $61.00 to $80.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Hanford.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Hanford Marble Slab Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- California sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Hanford law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $1,708.92-$2,136.15 to Hanford marble slab estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Hanford area as well. Homeowners usually compare Hanford marble slab with Marble Slab around Corcoran, CA, Marble Slab around Dinuba, CA and Marble Slab in Farmersville, CA in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Apr 10, 2019