Costs for Marble Slab in Imperial Beach, CA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of marble slab in Imperial Beach, but it will not get them an exact number. Imperial Beach marble slab costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for marble slab in Imperial Beach is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2020 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for marble slab in the San Diego county ranged from $12,174.00 to $16,083.00.
Estimates for marble slab change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Imperial Beach marble slab estimates from local professionals.
Imperial Beach Marble Slab Estimate Breakdown
- Average Imperial Beach hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $60.00 to $80.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Imperial Beach.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Imperial Beach Marble Slab Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- California sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Imperial Beach law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $1,695.36-$2,119.20 to Imperial Beach marble slab estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Imperial Beach area as well. Homeowners usually compare Imperial Beach marble slab with Marble Slab near Bonita, CA, Marble Slab near Chula Vista, CA and Marble Slab near National City, CA in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: May 14, 2019