Costs for Marble Slab in Mill Valley, CA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of marble slab in Mill Valley, but it will not get them an exact number. Mill Valley marble slab costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for marble slab in Mill Valley is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2020 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for marble slab in the Marin county ranged from $12,886.00 to $17,077.00.
Estimates for marble slab change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Mill Valley marble slab estimates from local professionals.
Mill Valley Marble Slab Estimate Breakdown
- Average Mill Valley hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $64.00 to $85.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Mill Valley.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Mill Valley Marble Slab Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- California sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Mill Valley law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $1,797.72-$2,247.15 to Mill Valley marble slab estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Mill Valley area as well. Homeowners usually compare Mill Valley marble slab with Marble Slab near San Rafael, CA, Marble Slab around Corte Madera, CA and Fairfax, CA Marble Slab in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Sep 13, 2020