Costs for Metal Roofing in Colorado Springs, CO
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of metal roofing in Colorado Springs, but it will not get them an exact number. Colorado Springs metal roofing costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for metal roofing in Colorado Springs is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2022 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for metal roofing in the El Paso county ranged from $9,255.00 to $12,148.00.
Estimates for metal roofing change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Colorado Springs metal roofing estimates from local professionals.
Colorado Springs Metal Roofing Estimate Breakdown
- Average Colorado Springs hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $7.00 to $10.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Colorado Springs.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Colorado Springs Metal Roofing Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Colorado sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Colorado Springs law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $1,284.12-$1,605.15 to Colorado Springs metal roofing estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Colorado Springs area as well. Homeowners usually compare Colorado Springs metal roofing with Fountain, CO Metal Roofing, Manitou Springs, CO Metal Roofing and Metal Roofing in Woodland Park, CO in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Mar 17, 2022