Costs for Metal Roofing in Glen Carbon, IL
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of metal roofing in Glen Carbon, but it will not get them an exact number. Glen Carbon metal roofing costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for metal roofing in Glen Carbon is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for metal roofing in the Madison county ranged from $9,164.00 to $12,085.00.
Estimates for metal roofing change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Glen Carbon metal roofing estimates from local professionals.
Glen Carbon Metal Roofing Estimate Breakdown
- Average Glen Carbon hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $7.00 to $10.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Glen Carbon.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Glen Carbon Metal Roofing Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Illinois sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Glen Carbon law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $1,274.88-$1,593.60 to Glen Carbon metal roofing estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Glen Carbon area as well. Homeowners usually compare Glen Carbon metal roofing with Caseyville, IL Metal Roofing, Collinsville, IL Metal Roofing and Metal Roofing near Edwardsville, IL in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Feb 10, 2019