Costs for Metal Roofing in Ravenna, OH
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of metal roofing in Ravenna, but it will not get them an exact number. Ravenna metal roofing costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for metal roofing in Ravenna is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2020 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for metal roofing in the Portage county ranged from $9,164.00 to $12,147.00.
Estimates for metal roofing change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Ravenna metal roofing estimates from local professionals.
Ravenna Metal Roofing Estimate Breakdown
- Average Ravenna hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $7.00 to $10.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Ravenna.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Ravenna Metal Roofing Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Ohio sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Ravenna law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $1,278.60-$1,598.25 to Ravenna metal roofing estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Ravenna area as well. Homeowners usually compare Ravenna metal roofing with Metal Roofing around Kent, OH, Metal Roofing near Streetsboro, OH and Rootstown, OH Metal Roofing in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Jan 10, 2020