Costs for Modular Homes in Fairfield, AL
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of modular homes in Fairfield, but it will not get them an exact number. Fairfield modular homes costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for modular homes in Fairfield is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for modular homes in the Jefferson county ranged from $11,292.00 to $94,100.00.
Estimates for modular homes change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Fairfield modular homes estimates from local professionals.
Fairfield Modular Homes Estimate Breakdown
- Average Fairfield hourly labor costs.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Fairfield.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Fairfield Modular Homes Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Alabama sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Fairfield law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $5,525.76-$6,907.20 to Fairfield modular homes estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Fairfield area as well. Homeowners usually compare Fairfield modular homes with Bessemer, AL Modular Homes, Modular Homes near Pleasant Grove, AL and Modular Homes in Birmingham, AL in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Feb 22, 2019