Costs for Modular Homes in Gardendale, AL
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of modular homes in Gardendale, but it will not get them an exact number. Gardendale modular homes costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for modular homes in Gardendale is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for modular homes in the Jefferson county ranged from $12,229.00 to $101,913.00.
Estimates for modular homes change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Gardendale modular homes estimates from local professionals.
Gardendale Modular Homes Estimate Breakdown
- Average Gardendale hourly labor costs.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Gardendale.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Gardendale Modular Homes Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Alabama sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Gardendale law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $5,984.64-$7,480.80 to Gardendale modular homes estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Gardendale area as well. Homeowners usually compare Gardendale modular homes with Birmingham, AL Modular Homes, Fultondale, AL Modular Homes and Modular Homes near Pinson, AL in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Apr 11, 2019