Costs for Modular Homes in Lancaster, TX
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of modular homes in Lancaster, but it will not get them an exact number. Lancaster modular homes costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for modular homes in Lancaster is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for modular homes in the Dallas county ranged from $11,237.00 to $93,647.00.
Estimates for modular homes change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Lancaster modular homes estimates from local professionals.
Lancaster Modular Homes Estimate Breakdown
- Average Lancaster hourly labor costs.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Lancaster.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Lancaster Modular Homes Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Texas sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Lancaster law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $5,499.24-$6,874.05 to Lancaster modular homes estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Lancaster area as well. Homeowners usually compare Lancaster modular homes with Cedar Hill, TX Modular Homes, Modular Homes in Desoto, TX and Duncanville, TX Modular Homes in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: May 17, 2019