Costs for Modular Homes in Philadelphia, PA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of modular homes in Philadelphia, but it will not get them an exact number. Philadelphia modular homes costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for modular homes in Philadelphia is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for modular homes in the Philadelphia county ranged from $15,425.00 to $128,544.00.
Estimates for modular homes change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Philadelphia modular homes estimates from local professionals.
Philadelphia Modular Homes Estimate Breakdown
- Average Philadelphia hourly labor costs.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Philadelphia.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Philadelphia Modular Homes Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Pennsylvania sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Philadelphia law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $7,548.48-$9,435.60 to Philadelphia modular homes estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Philadelphia area as well. Homeowners usually compare Philadelphia modular homes with Audubon, NJ Modular Homes, Barrington, NJ Modular Homes and Bellmawr, NJ Modular Homes in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Oct 30, 2018