Costs for Modular Homes in Roanoke, AL
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of modular homes in Roanoke, but it will not get them an exact number. Roanoke modular homes costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for modular homes in Roanoke is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for modular homes in the Randolph county ranged from $11,509.00 to $95,918.00.
Estimates for modular homes change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Roanoke modular homes estimates from local professionals.
Roanoke Modular Homes Estimate Breakdown
- Average Roanoke hourly labor costs.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Roanoke.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Roanoke Modular Homes Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Alabama sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Roanoke law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $5,632.68-$7,040.85 to Roanoke modular homes estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Roanoke area as well. Homeowners usually compare Roanoke modular homes with Modular Homes around Lanett, AL, Valley, AL Modular Homes and Modular Homes around Lagrange, GA in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Feb 18, 2019