Costs for Modular Homes in Simpsonville, SC
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of modular homes in Simpsonville, but it will not get them an exact number. Simpsonville modular homes costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for modular homes in Simpsonville is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2020 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for modular homes in the Greenville county ranged from $11,056.00 to $92,140.00.
Estimates for modular homes change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Simpsonville modular homes estimates from local professionals.
Simpsonville Modular Homes Estimate Breakdown
- Average Simpsonville hourly labor costs.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Simpsonville.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Simpsonville Modular Homes Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- South Carolina sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Simpsonville law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $5,410.80-$6,763.50 to Simpsonville modular homes estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Simpsonville area as well. Homeowners usually compare Simpsonville modular homes with Greenville, SC Modular Homes, Modular Homes around Fountain Inn, SC and Mauldin, SC Modular Homes in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Nov 25, 2020