Costs for Mold Removal in Greenfield, CA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of mold removal in Greenfield, but it will not get them an exact number. Greenfield mold removal costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for mold removal in Greenfield is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for mold removal in the Monterey county ranged from $2,039.00 to $2,409.00.
Estimates for mold removal change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Greenfield mold removal estimates from local professionals.
Greenfield Mold Removal Estimate Breakdown
- Average Greenfield hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $4.00 to $4.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Greenfield.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Greenfield Mold Removal Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- California sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Greenfield law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $266.88-$333.60 to Greenfield mold removal estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Greenfield area as well. Homeowners usually compare Greenfield mold removal with Mold Removal near Gonzales, CA, King City, CA Mold Removal and Mold Removal around Salinas, CA in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Oct 16, 2018