Costs for Mosaic Tiles in Alice, TX
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of mosaic tiles in Alice, but it will not get them an exact number. Alice mosaic tiles costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for mosaic tiles in Alice is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2021 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for mosaic tiles in the Jim Wells county ranged from $2,060.00 to $2,929.00.
Estimates for mosaic tiles change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Alice mosaic tiles estimates from local professionals.
Alice Mosaic Tiles Estimate Breakdown
- Average Alice hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $10.00 to $14.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Alice.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Alice Mosaic Tiles Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Texas sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Alice law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $299.28-$374.10 to Alice mosaic tiles estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Alice area as well. Homeowners usually compare Alice mosaic tiles with Mosaic Tiles near Kingsville, Mathis Mosaic Tiles and Robstown, TX Mosaic Tiles in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Feb 8, 2021