Costs for Mosaic Tiles in Blackstone, MA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of mosaic tiles in Blackstone, but it will not get them an exact number. Blackstone mosaic tiles costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for mosaic tiles in Blackstone is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for mosaic tiles in the Worcester county ranged from $2,002.00 to $2,894.00.
Estimates for mosaic tiles change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Blackstone mosaic tiles estimates from local professionals.
Blackstone Mosaic Tiles Estimate Breakdown
- Average Blackstone hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $10.00 to $14.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Blackstone.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Blackstone Mosaic Tiles Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Massachusetts sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Blackstone law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $293.76-$367.20 to Blackstone mosaic tiles estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Blackstone area as well. Homeowners usually compare Blackstone mosaic tiles with Franklin Mosaic Tiles, Medway Mosaic Tiles and Mendon Mosaic Tiles in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Apr 23, 2018