Costs for Mosaic Tiles in Chino Valley, AZ
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of mosaic tiles in Chino Valley, but it will not get them an exact number. Chino Valley mosaic tiles costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for mosaic tiles in Chino Valley is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2020 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for mosaic tiles in the Yavapai county ranged from $2,175.00 to $3,128.00.
Estimates for mosaic tiles change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Chino Valley mosaic tiles estimates from local professionals.
Chino Valley Mosaic Tiles Estimate Breakdown
- Average Chino Valley hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $10.00 to $15.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Chino Valley.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Chino Valley Mosaic Tiles Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Arizona sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Chino Valley law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $318.12-$397.65 to Chino Valley mosaic tiles estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Chino Valley area as well. Homeowners usually compare Chino Valley mosaic tiles with Mosaic Tiles in Prescott, Prescott Valley, AZ Mosaic Tiles and Cottonwood, AZ Mosaic Tiles in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Sep 28, 2019