Costs for Mosaic Tiles in Clanton, AL
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of mosaic tiles in Clanton, but it will not get them an exact number. Clanton mosaic tiles costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for mosaic tiles in Clanton is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2020 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for mosaic tiles in the Chilton county ranged from $1,914.00 to $2,731.00.
Estimates for mosaic tiles change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Clanton mosaic tiles estimates from local professionals.
Clanton Mosaic Tiles Estimate Breakdown
- Average Clanton hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $9.00 to $13.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Clanton.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Clanton Mosaic Tiles Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Alabama sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Clanton law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $278.64-$348.30 to Clanton mosaic tiles estimates.
Last Update: Sep 30, 2019