Costs for Mosaic Tiles in Concordia, KS
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of mosaic tiles in Concordia, but it will not get them an exact number. Concordia mosaic tiles costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for mosaic tiles in Concordia is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2021 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for mosaic tiles in the Cloud county ranged from $1,922.00 to $2,727.00.
Estimates for mosaic tiles change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Concordia mosaic tiles estimates from local professionals.
Concordia Mosaic Tiles Estimate Breakdown
- Average Concordia hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $9.00 to $13.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Concordia.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Concordia Mosaic Tiles Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Kansas sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Concordia law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $278.88-$348.60 to Concordia mosaic tiles estimates.
Last Update: Mar 19, 2020