Costs for Mosaic Tiles in Evans, GA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of mosaic tiles in Evans, but it will not get them an exact number. Evans mosaic tiles costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for mosaic tiles in Evans is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2020 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for mosaic tiles in the Columbia county ranged from $2,072.00 to $2,923.00.
Estimates for mosaic tiles change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Evans mosaic tiles estimates from local professionals.
Evans Mosaic Tiles Estimate Breakdown
- Average Evans hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $10.00 to $14.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Evans.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Evans Mosaic Tiles Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Georgia sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Evans law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $299.64-$374.55 to Evans mosaic tiles estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Evans area as well. Homeowners usually compare Evans mosaic tiles with Mosaic Tiles near Grovetown, GA and Augusta, GA Mosaic Tiles in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Dec 10, 2019