Costs for Mosaic Tiles in Fairfield, IA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of mosaic tiles in Fairfield, but it will not get them an exact number. Fairfield mosaic tiles costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for mosaic tiles in Fairfield is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for mosaic tiles in the Jefferson county ranged from $2,069.00 to $2,991.00.
Estimates for mosaic tiles change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Fairfield mosaic tiles estimates from local professionals.
Fairfield Mosaic Tiles Estimate Breakdown
- Average Fairfield hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $10.00 to $14.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Fairfield.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Fairfield Mosaic Tiles Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Iowa sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Fairfield law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $303.60-$379.50 to Fairfield mosaic tiles estimates.
Last Update: Jul 28, 2019