Costs for Mosaic Tiles in Fayetteville, AR
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of mosaic tiles in Fayetteville, but it will not get them an exact number. Fayetteville mosaic tiles costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for mosaic tiles in Fayetteville is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2020 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for mosaic tiles in the Washington county ranged from $2,061.00 to $2,914.00.
Estimates for mosaic tiles change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Fayetteville mosaic tiles estimates from local professionals.
Fayetteville Mosaic Tiles Estimate Breakdown
- Average Fayetteville hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $10.00 to $14.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Fayetteville.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Fayetteville Mosaic Tiles Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Arkansas sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Fayetteville law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $298.44-$373.05 to Fayetteville mosaic tiles estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Fayetteville area as well. Homeowners usually compare Fayetteville mosaic tiles with Mosaic Tiles around Springdale in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Aug 27, 2019