Costs for Mosaic Tiles in Greensburg, IN
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of mosaic tiles in Greensburg, but it will not get them an exact number. Greensburg mosaic tiles costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for mosaic tiles in Greensburg is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2020 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for mosaic tiles in the Decatur county ranged from $2,170.00 to $3,121.00.
Estimates for mosaic tiles change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Greensburg mosaic tiles estimates from local professionals.
Greensburg Mosaic Tiles Estimate Breakdown
- Average Greensburg hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $10.00 to $15.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Greensburg.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Greensburg Mosaic Tiles Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Indiana sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Greensburg law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $317.40-$396.75 to Greensburg mosaic tiles estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Greensburg area as well. Homeowners usually compare Greensburg mosaic tiles with Mosaic Tiles near Batesville, Brookville Mosaic Tiles and Mosaic Tiles in Columbus in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Sep 14, 2020