Costs for Mosaic Tiles in Monclova, OH
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of mosaic tiles in Monclova, but it will not get them an exact number. Monclova mosaic tiles costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for mosaic tiles in Monclova is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2021 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for mosaic tiles in the Lucas county ranged from $2,219.00 to $3,219.00.
Estimates for mosaic tiles change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Monclova mosaic tiles estimates from local professionals.
Monclova Mosaic Tiles Estimate Breakdown
- Average Monclova hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $11.00 to $16.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Monclova.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Monclova Mosaic Tiles Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Ohio sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Monclova law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $326.28-$407.85 to Monclova mosaic tiles estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Monclova area as well. Homeowners usually compare Monclova mosaic tiles with Mosaic Tiles in Maumee, OH, Perrysburg, OH Mosaic Tiles and Mosaic Tiles around Waterville in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Jun 20, 2020