Costs for Mosaic Tiles in Newport, AR
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of mosaic tiles in Newport, but it will not get them an exact number. Newport mosaic tiles costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for mosaic tiles in Newport is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2020 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for mosaic tiles in the Jackson county ranged from $1,940.00 to $2,760.00.
Estimates for mosaic tiles change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Newport mosaic tiles estimates from local professionals.
Newport Mosaic Tiles Estimate Breakdown
- Average Newport hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $9.00 to $13.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Newport.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Newport Mosaic Tiles Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Arkansas sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Newport law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $282.00-$352.50 to Newport mosaic tiles estimates.
Last Update: Oct 29, 2019