Costs for Mosaic Tiles in Scottsboro, AL
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of mosaic tiles in Scottsboro, but it will not get them an exact number. Scottsboro mosaic tiles costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for mosaic tiles in Scottsboro is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for mosaic tiles in the Jackson county ranged from $2,070.00 to $2,952.00.
Estimates for mosaic tiles change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Scottsboro mosaic tiles estimates from local professionals.
Scottsboro Mosaic Tiles Estimate Breakdown
- Average Scottsboro hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $10.00 to $14.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Scottsboro.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Scottsboro Mosaic Tiles Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Alabama sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Scottsboro law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $301.32-$376.65 to Scottsboro mosaic tiles estimates.
Last Update: Nov 7, 2018