Costs for Mosaic Tiles in Solon, OH
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of mosaic tiles in Solon, but it will not get them an exact number. Solon mosaic tiles costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for mosaic tiles in Solon is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2021 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for mosaic tiles in the Cuyahoga county ranged from $2,257.00 to $3,283.00.
Estimates for mosaic tiles change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Solon mosaic tiles estimates from local professionals.
Solon Mosaic Tiles Estimate Breakdown
- Average Solon hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $11.00 to $16.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Solon.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Solon Mosaic Tiles Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Ohio sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Solon law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $332.40-$415.50 to Solon mosaic tiles estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Solon area as well. Homeowners usually compare Solon mosaic tiles with Macedonia Mosaic Tiles, Mosaic Tiles around Twinsburg and Mosaic Tiles around Beachwood, OH in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Dec 27, 2020