Costs for Mosaic Tiles in Taos, NM
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of mosaic tiles in Taos, but it will not get them an exact number. Taos mosaic tiles costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for mosaic tiles in Taos is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for mosaic tiles in the Taos county ranged from $2,068.00 to $2,981.00.
Estimates for mosaic tiles change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Taos mosaic tiles estimates from local professionals.
Taos Mosaic Tiles Estimate Breakdown
- Average Taos hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $10.00 to $14.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Taos.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Taos Mosaic Tiles Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- New Mexico sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Taos law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $302.88-$378.60 to Taos mosaic tiles estimates.
Last Update: Oct 18, 2019