Costs for Mosaic Tiles in Tuscaloosa, AL
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of mosaic tiles in Tuscaloosa, but it will not get them an exact number. Tuscaloosa mosaic tiles costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for mosaic tiles in Tuscaloosa is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2020 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for mosaic tiles in the Tuscaloosa county ranged from $2,099.00 to $2,977.00.
Estimates for mosaic tiles change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Tuscaloosa mosaic tiles estimates from local professionals.
Tuscaloosa Mosaic Tiles Estimate Breakdown
- Average Tuscaloosa hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $10.00 to $14.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Tuscaloosa.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Tuscaloosa Mosaic Tiles Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Alabama sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Tuscaloosa law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $304.56-$380.70 to Tuscaloosa mosaic tiles estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Tuscaloosa area as well. Homeowners usually compare Tuscaloosa mosaic tiles with Mosaic Tiles in Northport, AL in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Apr 8, 2020