Costs for Mosaic Tiles in Washington, IA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of mosaic tiles in Washington, but it will not get them an exact number. Washington mosaic tiles costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for mosaic tiles in Washington is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for mosaic tiles in the Washington county ranged from $2,043.00 to $2,953.00.
Estimates for mosaic tiles change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Washington mosaic tiles estimates from local professionals.
Washington Mosaic Tiles Estimate Breakdown
- Average Washington hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $10.00 to $14.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Washington.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Washington Mosaic Tiles Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Iowa sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Washington law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $299.76-$374.70 to Washington mosaic tiles estimates.
Last Update: Aug 27, 2019