Costs for Mosaic Tiles in Waterford, CA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of mosaic tiles in Waterford, but it will not get them an exact number. Waterford mosaic tiles costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for mosaic tiles in Waterford is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for mosaic tiles in the Stanislaus county ranged from $2,151.00 to $3,111.00.
Estimates for mosaic tiles change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Waterford mosaic tiles estimates from local professionals.
Waterford Mosaic Tiles Estimate Breakdown
- Average Waterford hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $10.00 to $15.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Waterford.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Waterford Mosaic Tiles Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- California sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Waterford law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $315.72-$394.65 to Waterford mosaic tiles estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Waterford area as well. Homeowners usually compare Waterford mosaic tiles with Oakdale, CA Mosaic Tiles in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Aug 5, 2019