Costs for Paint Stripping in Longview, TX
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of paint stripping in Longview, but it will not get them an exact number. Longview paint stripping costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for paint stripping in Longview is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for paint stripping in the Gregg county ranged from $4,446.00 to $7,954.00.
Estimates for paint stripping change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Longview paint stripping estimates from local professionals.
Longview Paint Stripping Estimate Breakdown
- Average Longview hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $3.00 to $6.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Longview.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Longview Paint Stripping Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Texas sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Longview law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $744.00-$930.00 to Longview paint stripping estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Longview area as well. Homeowners usually compare Longview paint stripping with Paint Stripping near Gilmer, TX, Gladewater, TX Paint Stripping and Henderson, TX Paint Stripping in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Apr 15, 2019