Costs for Painting in Burbank, CA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of painting in Burbank, but it will not get them an exact number. Burbank painting costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for painting in Burbank is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for painting in the Los Angeles county ranged from $4,249.00 to $7,604.00.
Estimates for painting change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Burbank painting estimates from local professionals.
Burbank Painting Estimate Breakdown
- Average Burbank hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $2.00 to $4.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Burbank.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Burbank Painting Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- California sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Burbank law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $711.12-$888.90 to Burbank painting estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Burbank area as well. Homeowners usually compare Burbank painting with Painting near Beverly Hills, CA, Painting around Glendale, CA and Painting near La Canada Flintridge, CA in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Nov 22, 2018