Costs for Painting Contractors in Dana Point, CA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of painting contractors in Dana Point, but it will not get them an exact number. Dana Point painting contractors costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for painting contractors in Dana Point is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2020 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for painting contractors in the Orange county ranged from $1,812.00 to $3,284.00.
Estimates for painting contractors change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Dana Point painting contractors estimates from local professionals.
Dana Point Painting Contractors Estimate Breakdown
- Average Dana Point hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $1.00 to $2.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Dana Point.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Dana Point Painting Contractors Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- California sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Dana Point law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $305.76-$382.20 to Dana Point painting contractors estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Dana Point area as well. Homeowners usually compare Dana Point painting contractors with Painting Contractors around Aliso Viejo, CA, Laguna Beach, CA Painting Contractors and Painting Contractors in Laguna Hills, CA in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Mar 29, 2020